Paco Fiestas (Parties) - Woohoo!

     I am going to be way busy this week with LOTS of speaking engagements and parties (rough life, I know). But add these to my regular work, and I'm gonna be one busy gal!
     What's going on? Glad you asked! *ahem*
     May kicks off Latino Book Month and there are lots of ways to celebrate all things Latino!!

Wednesday, April 30th, 4:00pm: Celebrate El dia de los niños ~ el dia de los libros at the Dekalb Public library with me, Paco, and a Mariachi Band!

Thursday, May 1st, 10:00am: Mami y Yo at the Latin American Association.

Saturday, May 3rd, 10:00am: Barnes & Noble Northpoint (Alpharetta, Georgia) - a pre-Cinco de Mayo Party with Paco!

Saturday, May 3rd, 1:00pm: The Reading Tree (Alpharetta, Georgia) - storytime with Paco!

and the biggie...
Sunday, May 4th, 3:00pm: Kick Off Fiesta for Paco!! at Little Shop of Stories NEW location, still on the Decatur Square just east of Atlanta, Georgia, now to the right of Starbucks. We'll have Latino music, food, games and giveaways, so it will be a great segue into Cinco de Mayo! View the full invitation HERE.

If you're nearby, I hope you'll drop by!

No comments: