Candles as gifts


Lydia of My Little Craft Haven recently created an online tutorial that will come in handy this holiday season - although you might want to get started early.
     It's called "Digi Candle Tutorial" and it walks you through taking your favorite coloring images (like my Coloring Page Tuesdays or Mo's Digital Pencil images - shown here) or my new JustRite stamp designs, and applying them to candles which you can then give as gifts.
     And although they look incredibly fancy when finished, they're really not that complicated to make. Groovy!

3 comments:

Tobi-Dawne said...

Oh cool. :)
Thanks for the idea. Will look further into this and see if it's something the wee girlie and I could do together. :D

Deebi27 said...

Gosh what a great idea...that for the idea link...

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

I can't wait to try it myself! :)