Coloring Page Tuesday - Veteran's Day Tribute

Sign up to receive alerts when a new coloring page is posted each week and/or click here to view more coloring pages!

     Veteran's Day is this Thursday, November 11th. Whatever your political views, the fact remains that many of our brave young men and women work hard to keep this country safe every day. We've lost soldiers in this and previous wars, whose sacrifices need to be acknowledged and honored - especially for the loved ones they've left behind.
     I hope this image can help do that.
     Looking for Thanksgiving images? I have plenty. Click here to go to the Thanksgiving collection at Coloring Page Tuesdays.
     Click the image to open a .jpg to print and color. Send your colored image (less than 1mb) to coloringpages@dulemba.com and I'll post it to my blog! Click here to find more coloring pages.


Click the cover to learn about my newest picture book THE 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS IN GEORGIA, just in time for the holidays!






GIVEAWAY!
     In celebration of the release of my new line of custom stamps - JustRite has blog candy. Visit the JustRite Blog and leave a comment telling them how you first found out about JustRite Stampers or my Coloring Page Tuesday images. Did you become familair with either through a purchase from a retail store, by following a link from another blogger, facebook, twitter or from a friend?
     JustRite will pick one lucky winner for every 100 comments they receive on their post (not here). Comments will remain open unitl 9 am EST on Friday November 12th. The first giving away will be "Quiet Moments" (on the right). Check the JustRite Blog each day this week for more giveaways of new images! Woohoo!!


Please follow my copyright policy when you use my free images! And share your creation on the Coloring Page Tuesday facebook page!

10 comments:

Billie's Scrappetique said...

Congratulations on your new stamp line. How totally exciting for you....and we paper craft junkies are going to be in heaven. :-)

Peggy said...

Elizabeth, Congratulations! I love your new stamps and love your coloring pages. Thank you for sharing your illustrations with us.
God bless,
Peggy Allen

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

Thank you so much guys! I love making them for you!
:)
e

Catrick said...

I am so excited for your. This is awesome...your good work is going to be rewarded in a totally different way. Us "hybrid" stampers are really looking forward to having the option of digital versus hand stamping.

Cathy

Amanda said...

Thanks for honouring the veterans who have fought to help us all be free in our own countries (any way we can get a Canada or UK flag??) ;0) And congrats on the stamp release with Justrite!! That's VERY exciting!!! :D

Lenoria said...

I have to tell you I love your fairy stamps. When my daughter was around 4 or 5 years old she would come in from playing asking for a drink and snacks for her "friends". She said they lived in the grass and flowers in our yard. She is now 34 and the memory still makes me smile, and that is why these stamps catch my heartstrings!

grandmalee said...

Thanks again for another wonderful image that helps to teach our kids and grandkids the real reason behind these special holidays! I plan on using this image to make a card for the Operation Write Home blog hop this weekend. I hope I can do it justice.

Congrats on the new stamp line!!!!! Now, the rest of the stamping community can enjoy your images, too!

Marilou said...

Perfect! Thank you.

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

I'm SO glad you guys like this week's coloring page and are excited about my new line of stamps! And Lenoria - what a great story!
Thanks all!
:)
e

Cindy in Wisconsin said...

Thanks, Elizabeth, for the great image! I really appreciate it.