Stephen Fry Kinetic Typography - Language

This is a little long and pretentious, but it's very interesting. And since I've been working at the University of Georgia, I am once again surrounded by type experts. I've long professed to be a font geek myself - instilled by the passion of Professsor Ron Arnholm, my type instructor at UGA - who is still there and is now a world-famous type designer. Obviously, things like this are on my radar even more so these days...

Thanks to figment, the blog, for the link

3 comments:

Vicky Alvear Shecter said...

This was very, very cool. Loved the message and the type execution!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing this clever (on so many levels) presentation. I love the path the internet has provided for typography to reach new levels.
Linda

Joan V said...

Thanks, Elizabeth, this was entertaining.