Unearthly by Cynthia Hand


I just finished reading UNEARTHLY by Cynthia Hand and must say I LOVED it! I rarely write actual reviews, but here's what I said on GoodReads: The relationships were wonderfully honest, clever, and refreshingly new. I loved the characters. I loved the way the mysteries unfolded. Of all the angel books out there that I've read, this is by far my fave. A great read for even those who don't read angel books! And while completely satisfying - there was room for a sequel which I will be anxiously awaiting. (I seldom read two books by the same author - there are so many books I want/need to read, it takes a lot to read a second.) Bravo Cynthia! Here's the trailer...

2 comments:

Vicky Alvear Shecter said...

Cool! Can I borrow it? ;-)

Teresa said...

Looks good! I put it on my to read list--thank you!