Shout out for Vicky Alvear Shecter!

My friend Vicky Alvear Shecter is in New York doing various promotions for her forthcoming book CLEOPATRA'S MOON. (Coming soon and boy will I be shouting about it then!) In the mean time, here is a great picture of Vicky with her Scholastic editors Arthur A. Levine and Cheryl Klein (Vicky is in the middle). Notice Cleopatra sitting on Arthur's shoulder - she's seeing the world! (Yes, this is the team of editors who brought us Harry Potter!)
     And don't miss Vicky's blog - History with a Twist. Especially her Friday Funnies - where ancient history meets with modern day humor - awesome!

4 comments:

Karen Strong said...

I'm SO excited for Vicky! She's probably pinching herself right now.

Ashes said...

Go Vicky! I love this picture and can't wait to buy my copy!

Robyn Hood Black said...

Lots of us Southern Breezers will be walking like an Egyptian when this one comes out - Yep, Go, Vicky!

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

Indeed! :)