It's Official!

The house is officially for sale and it's already been shown twice with a third tomorrow. I have to say, it's standing pretty tall. It's been a nice chapter in our lives for about ten years, but it's time to turn a page!


     First we're off to Roanoke, Virginia where I teach Picture Book Design in the MFA in Writing And Illustrating Children's Picture Books and the Certificate in Children's Books programs at Hollins University. And then, at the end of term, we're off to Edinburgh, Scotland, where I will become a student myself studying for an MFA in Illustration at the University of Edinburgh College of Art! We'll have feet on the ground in Scotland on August 15th.
     In the mean time, if you need to get in touch with me, my email and website will remain active and I'll do my best to get back to you in the midst of all the chaos!

No comments: