Coloring Page Tuesday - Gazelle

     Sign up to receive alerts when a new coloring page is posted and to view more coloring pages - click here!

     I'm getting all romantic-like on you this week. I just love drawing antelope-type creatures, deer and gazelles. They are so graceful, every bit of them moves like a ribbon twisting in the wind. *sigh*
     So, not that I'm running out of ideas or anything (I never could), but I thought I'd try an experiment and let you guys tell me what you'd like to color for a change. I've received some pretty odd requests when I've done this in the past, so no promises or anything . . . but maybe I'll create a coloring page for you. Leave your suggestion in my comments below.
     Click the image to open a .jpg to print and color. Send me your colored version (less than 1mb) to coloringpages@dulemba.com and I'll post it to my blog!
     For more coloring pages, go here.


Learn about my latest picture books, Ready for Bed and Ready for the Day - click the covers!

No comments: