Coloring Page Tuesdays - Leaping Llamas!

Sign up to receive alerts when a new coloring page is posted each week and/or click here to view more coloring pages!

Spring!
     Around here, Spring is moving in like Leaping Llamas (Georgia, USA). Don't ask me where this idea came from. All I know is it popped into my head several years ago as the beginning of an alphabet book. I mean, what could be better? I love llamas, I love leaping...
     EARTH DAY is coming - April 22nd...
     I've already received a few requests for the high resolution files of my Earth Day images for murals, t-shirts, and canvas bags, and I'm willing to share them with you too. It's my tiny way of giving back for an important cause. So, check out my Earth Day images, and if you need the high resolution files to help promote your non-profit Earth Day activities, I'll get them to you to send to your printer.
     I also have some ready-to-order products in my Zazzle store. There's plenty of time to order - so check it out! (Click the logo.)
In association with Zazzle.comglobe
     Click here to view the entire Coloring Page Tuesday collection.
     Click the image to open a .jpg to print and color. Send your colored image (less than 1mb) to coloringpages@dulemba.com and I'll post it to my blog! Click here to find more coloring pages.

     Click the covers to learn about my picture book, Soap, soap, soap and Soap, soap, soap ~ Jabón, jabón, jabón.


7 comments:

Moments by Marla said...

I don't think I have any llama images. Thank you for this cute image.

Esther said...

Thank you for this cute leaping llama! Thank you too for sharing the earth images. Have a great day!

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

Marla - I know! There don't seem to be many. Which is odd considering how CUTE they are!
Esther - you are most welcome! :) e

Kelley said...

Thank you for the llama. Friends of ours have seven in our pasture. Now I can make them a card. :)

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

How wonderful! :)

Cosmictadpole said...

Thanks so much for this super-cute llama! We used to live in a place where we had llamas on the other side of the fence. They had babies, and they were so cute! The daddy llama was mean though, and he conked me in the head with his own head once. Thank you so much for sharing :)

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

OMg - I've heard of them spitting, but CONKING? That's a new one. Gads.