Coloring Page Tuesday - Witch!

Sign up to receive alerts when a new coloring page is posted each week and/or click here to view more coloring pages!

     Cackle, cackle, cackle! Wtichy witches for Halloween. It's one of my favorite costumes, how about you?
     For more Halloween coloring pages, CLICK HERE!
     Click the image to open a .jpg to print and color. Send your colored image (less than 1mb) to coloringpages@dulemba.com and I'll post it to my blog! Click here to find more coloring pages.



18 comments:

Judy said...

Thank you so much for sharing this image. Much appreciated.

Unknown said...

What a wonderfully whimsical witch. Thanks so much for being kind and sharing her.

Deonna B said...

I love your witch. Thank you for sharing!!!

Chrissy said...

Fabulous little witch, thank you so much..

Luv CHRISSYxx

AprilsL8 said...

Thank you!!

Vicky Alvear Shecter said...

Yay for happy, sly witches!

Robyn Hood Black said...

Love them witchies!

Barbara said...

Thank you so much for this lovely little witch. I love her!!

Anonymous said...

This is adorable! Thank you for sharing your amazing talent.

Anonymous said...

I love this whimsy witch and i love Mr skeleton too :) TFS!

Karen @ Misplaced Mojo said...

Awesome witch!!! Looks like she could cackle at any moment. Thanks so much for sharing the image!

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

Yay! I thought you guys might enjoy her. I just LOVE Halloween images! (Sweet ones.) :) e

elvira said...

Miss Dulemba, thanks so much for the digi image, It's going to be fun to color. I like your web page :) I'll check your I-pad books.

Anonymous said...

Great image.

TYFS

txexperiment said...

This is so cute. Thanks so much!

Christine said...

Love this witch...right down to her warty nose. Thanks so much

Wendy said...

Fabulous witch, thank you...
Wendy xx

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great witch

Ceri