Coloring Page Tuesday - School Bus!

Sign up to receive alerts when a new coloring page is posted each week and/or click here to view more coloring pages!
     Time to go to school! Do you have a thing for big yellow school buses? I know I do!
     CLICK HERE to find lots more Back To School Images!
     Be sure to share your creations in my Coloring Page Tuesday GALLERY at dulemba.com! (Click the icon below.) It's not just for card-makers - it's for everybody!
     Click here to view the entire Coloring Page Tuesday collection.
     Click the image to open a .jpg to print and color. Send your colored image (less than 1mb) to coloringpages@dulemba.com and I'll post it to my blog!
Learn about proper parenting language and the power of choice in, Ready for Bed! , Ready for the Day!, and Ready to Play! - click the covers!

10 comments:

Moments by Marla said...

Thank you for this school bus. I sure am glad I don't have to get anyone up out the door for it anymore.

kazzie said...

Cute bus. Thank you

Stephenie said...

my kids love to see the school bus! thank you!!

Judy said...

Thank you for this very timely image. Much appreciated.

Anonymous said...

Cute image.

TYFS

txexperiment said...

Really cute image. Thanks for sharing!

Rex - Free Coloring Pages said...

Nice bus...especially now when Cars 2 is about to be shown, this is goin to be a popular download!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the friendly school bus
Ceri

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

You're most welcome guys! By the way - does anybody still have that dream about missing the bus? I know I do! :) e

rosieb said...

thanx 4 great image