Friday Linky List - October 3, 2014

Today's list may be a little short because hubbie and I are vacationing (finally) in St. Lucia... I'll post some photos when I can! Meanwhile, here are a few...

Darcy Pattison will offer online video writing courses through Udemy.com's platform. Read more about it HERE. (She's good - this is worth your time to have a look.)

From PW: Hachette U.K. Creates Unified Children's Division - This is big news! Perhaps this will give them a stronger platform from which to compete with the bookseller-who-must-not-be-named.

Love the PW cartoon "Tales From the Slush Pile"? They finally have a landing page for the creations of Ed Briant - GREAT!

From Huff Post (via my agent) - 10 Gorgeous Quotes From Banned Books

From The New York Times via PW: Turning a Book Tour Into a Literary Circus (and a Hot Ticket)

Our new office:


At Boingboing via my hubbie - the Real Life Sherlock Holmes

No comments: