I won the Pearson Teaching Award! OMG!

I can't believe it! I have been selected as the Outstanding Teaching Through the Pandemic award winner for the 2022 Pearson Excellence in Higher Education Award!
I was so flattered to be nominated, and to be a finalist. I never thought I'd actually WIN - wow! Here's what they said:
It is evident that you adapted in ways that demonstrate your commitment to your students in the face of the pandemic. Your creativity and resourcefulness provided multiple learning modalities while also supporting students through an emotionally turbulent time to still have the best learning experience possible. Out of a robust pool of talented nominees, your work as an educator stood out to us. We are so excited to recognize you with this award.
The award comes with a lovely plaque and a $2,000 grant to attend a conference to share your differentiated teaching and learning expertise! WOW! Thank you!!! I am so grateful!!!

They closed with: "Congratulations again on your award! On behalf of learners everywhere, we appreciate your commitment to student success." - The Pearson Higher Education Marketing Team
Read more about it HERE!

WOW!

2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WHOOP, WHOOP. Congratulations Elizabeth. A Well deserved award.

Redheaded Stepchild said...

Congratulations, Elizabeth! That's wonderful.