Interview on AI in Education

You may recall I recently gave a talk about "AI-Assisted Illustration: This Changes Everything." Well, I was recently interviewed to talk about AI in education by Yili Fan. Yili is a documentary filmmaker, educator, and creator of Fill the Space: A Collective Intelligence Method. Kim Wilson, head of the Arts in Basic Curriculum, which is housed at Winthrop University, connected us, and I'm so glad she did!
     I'm often interviewed by students for class projects, so I have to admit, I was a bit surprised to walk into a seriously professional set up for the interview!
     Yili asked me all kinds of interesting questions, which was fun. I have a lot to say about AI - the good and the bad. It's all very scary and exciting at the same time. While they were filming (her husband is the techie and cameraman), Yili kept giving me the thumbs up and smiling at my answers. Birds of a feather, I suppose!
     I just hope I gave her some good material to use in her new documentary! I'm sure it will take time to put together; but I'll share as I learn more about it. Maybe it will end up with as many kudos as her first documentary, THE LITTLE PRINCE WITH A MASK by East Point Academy!

1 comment:

CanetteArilleBooks said...

This is so cool . Congratulations :)