It's official! I am now Director of Graduate Programs!

in Children's Literature and Illustration at Hollins University in gorgeous Roanoke, Virginia; and I'm so looking forward to helping drive exciting opportunities for everyone! Many, many thanks for all the love and well wishes on Facebook!! I love that Hollins made an actual webpage advertising my new position! (Click the image below to see the whole thing.)
     I've moved into a newly renovated ground floor apartment in an old Victorian house in the historic district downtown, close to all sorts of fun stuff, and I even have one of our program students as an upstairs neighbor - it's "Hollins South"!
     It's taking a minute for me to get my feet under me in this new life chapter, but I have exciting things planned, which include getting my newsletter back up and running - so I hope you'll stay tuned! (And subscribe if you haven't already!)

2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Many, Many Congratulations, you deserve it.

Machines Ă  Sous en ligne said...

Thanks for your time and effort in making this blog