Coloring Page Tuesday! - Teddy Bear Reading Harry

     Sign up to receive alerts when a new coloring page is posted and to view more coloring pages - click here!

     Word is getting out about my Coloring Page Tuesdays! Check out this great feature at another groovy site: Free Stuff 4 Kids. You can subscribe and get new ideas for your kids emailed to your in-box every day!

     So as promised, here is today's coloring page. I'm about half-way through reading my copy of "The Deathly Hallows," how about you? In honor of the last Potter book, here's a teddy-bear to read along with you!(Click the image to open a .jpg to print and color. Send it back - small and low res - and I'll post it!)
     To see other available coloring pages, follow this LINK.

     Learn more about my fun picture book Glitter Girl and the Crazy Cheese - click the cover.

Look what Sharon made!

No comments: