New Office Furniture - Yellow Danish Stools

I've shown you my office before, but here's the latest addition. I found these fantastic Danish stools at Kudzu Antiques and had to have them. (Wish I knew more about them.) Sure, they were bright yellow and looked pretty obnoxious in the store. But I just knew...
Look how awesome they go with my orange bookshelf (right at picture book grabbing level) and lime green file cabinet!

And how well they go with the other color that rounds out my palette - the aqua chair where my childhood teddy sits - Winne the Pooh (yeah, I know he's purple). This is behind me when I work (and what people see when I do virtual visits).

Oh, and there's this guy... He hangs out on the wall next to my desk and makes me smile.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

They are so cool!!! Love the colors and your room is awesome!

lucie1067 said...

So cool! I love (and envy you) your office.

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

Thanks guys!! I enjoy it, I do! :)

Loretta Ellsworth said...

Great office - all those colors must be inspiring - and you're so organized!

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

Thanks Loretta! But don't be fooled - I had to clean up to take these photos! :)

Jan Watford said...

Looks wonderful and I am sure you must feel very peaceful now that it is finished, complete and have a new colorful, uncluttered workplace. Thanks for sharing. It is inspiration for me since I am working on organizing mine also.