Coloring Page Tuesday! - Ballerina Bunny

Sign up to receive alerts when a new coloring page is posted each week and/or click here to view more coloring pages!

     I know Easter is over, but I still have bunnies on the brain! All that bouncing around, surely they throw in a pirouette or two?
     Click here to view the entire Coloring Page Tuesday collection.
     Click the image to open a .jpg to print and color. Send your colored image (less than 1mb) to coloringpages@dulemba.com and I'll post it to my blog!

     Learn more about my fun picture book Glitter Girl and the Crazy Cheese - click the cover.




10 comments:

Moments by Marla said...

Thank you so much for this adorable ballerina bunny. So sweet!!!

hoptownracer1 said...

Thank you for the ballerina bunny! She is so cute! Will be fun to color!

Vicky Alvear Shecter said...

I wish I'd known about these when Aliya was little!

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

You're most welcome everybody. And Vicky - I didn't DO these when Aliya was little! :)

Unknown said...

Don't worry, I can't have enough of these cute bunnies, EVER! Thanks for this sweetie!

Rhonda Miller said...

So cute, thank you.

Georgia Ehrmann said...

so very cute! Thank you so very much!

Judy said...

Thank you for sharing Ballerina Bunny with us.

Sherrieluvsstamps said...

Thank you!

Teresa said...

Thank you!