And we have Bubble Writing Winners!!!


Woosie! I make it easy on you asking for only 15 comments, and you guys went nuts - yahoo! So the drawing ended up being from all 33 comments (at the time of this post). And the winners of two copies of How To Be The Best Bubble Writer In The World Ever are.... Diane and Cathy Hall! CONGRATULATIONS you bubble writers to be!!! Email me at elizabethdulemba at mac dot com and I'll arrange to get them to you.
     Since I'm hosting more giveaways at dulemba.com I suppose I should lay down some ground rules. At this time, winners must live within the continental United States - shipping is just too expensive for this poor writer otherwise. Sorry! If I don't have a contact email either in your comment or your blogger ID, you won't win because I can't get in touch with you and for some reason people often don't come back to find out if they've won. (I have yet to hear from the winners of the Writing YA book!) Also, if a giveaway has not been claimed within a week, I will move on to somebody else on the list. (So you still might win later on!)
     Okay - so there's my semi-legal mumbo jumbo. So y'all be sure to have some sort of contact info. And even if you're outside the US, I hope you'll still play. If the books can be directly shipped from the publisher, there may be some in the future you could still win.

3 comments:

Cathy C. Hall said...

YAY! Bubble writing makes me feel 10 again! Thanks, e!

And P.S. if you don't hear from those winners of the Writing YA book (I love Halverson's Dear Editor), you can, you know, stuff that in the envelope, too. ;-)

elysabeth said...

Too funny, Cathy. Congrats on your win. Elizabeth, thanks for posting some fun and interesting books to give away. - E :)

Ma America, The Travelin' Maven (Elysabeth Eldering)
Author of the JGDS, 50-state, mystery, trivia series

Where will the adventure take you next?

http://jgdsseries.blogspot.com
http://jgdsseries.weebly.com
http://elysabethsstories.blogspot.com
http://eeldering.weebly.com

Rhonda Miller said...

Congrats ladies.