Coloring Page Tuesday - Crab!


Sign up to receive alerts when a new coloring page is posted each week and/or click here to view more coloring pages!

     Feeling crabby? Maybe because you haven't been hanging out under the sea enough with this guy!
     Where are you heading on vacation? (And can you take me with you?)
     Keep adding your images to my brand new, all shiny, Coloring Page Tuesday GALLERY at dulemba.com! (Click the icon below.)
     Click here to view the entire Coloring Page Tuesday collection.
     Click the image to open a .jpg to print and color. Send your colored image (less than 1mb) to coloringpages@dulemba.com and I'll post it to my blog!

     Click the covers to learn about my picture book, Soap, soap, soap and Soap, soap, soap ~ Jabón, jabón, jabón.



10 comments:

Teresa Arsenault said...

This image sparks so much imagination in me, Elizabeth. It won't be hard coming up with a sentiment to go with it.

Thank you!

Teresa

Unknown said...

Thanks a lot for sharing

Moments by Marla said...

Love this cute little crab! I am going to be making a bunch of beach cards in the next month for favors. Some will be for little girls, so this will be perfect! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the cute crab.
~Susan

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your fun images
Ceri

Carrie said...

Thanks for the feeling crabby coloring page. Very cute

Anonymous said...

Cute crab.

TYFS

Kelley said...

Thank you for the crab. He makes me wish I had some for a salad! :)

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

Ha! I'm so glad y'all are enjoying him. :) e

Sharon J. Jones said...

Your coloring pages are so great! Can't wait to use this crab {gotta get a printer for my laptop at home}. Just might post my rendition of your crab on my blog and link back to you for credit and to show you! Thanks so much!!
Hugz!