Coloring Page Tuesday - Reading Dragon

Sign up to receive alerts when a new coloring page is posted each week and/or click here to view more coloring pages!

     I'm so glad y'all enjoyed my mosquito last week. I've already seen some adorable creations with him.
     This week I offer you another dragon - this one loves to read!
     And I have big news - I finally have a Coloring Page Tuesday GALLERY at dulemba.com! (Click the icon below.)
     Click here to view the entire Coloring Page Tuesday collection.
     Click the image to open a .jpg to print and color. Send your colored image (less than 1mb) to coloringpages@dulemba.com and I'll post it to my blog!

     Learn more about my fun picture book Glitter Girl and the Crazy Cheese - click the cover.




5 comments:

Moments by Marla said...

Thank you for the cute dragon!!!

SiskiyouSue said...

Love your dragon! Considering how many books I read about dragons it seems appropriate that he should read also. I've added a picture to your gallery. Hope that tells you how much I appreciate your work.

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

It does, it does! Keep creating! :) e

Kreativseite said...

Vielen, vielen Dank für den süssen Drachen.

Judy said...

Cute dragon image. Thank you for sharing your talents.