Coloring Page Tuesday - Gingerbread Man!

Sign up to receive alerts when a new coloring page is posted each week and/or click here to view more coloring pages!

     Here I am, the Gingerbread Man here to wish you a very Happy Holiday!
     It's yet another classic image that I hadn't created for you and needed to remedy. I hope you find him positively scrumptious.
     And as my Christmas gift to you, I've added a BONUS! image this week - a recipe card for you to share your favorite cookie recipe with friends!
recipe
     CLICK HERE! to find more Christmas images to color.
     And don't forget - Hanukkah begins today (the 20th)! CLICK HERE for Hanukkah coloring pages. (An image for Kwanzaa will come next week.)
     Click the image to open a .jpg to print and color. Send your colored image (less than 1mb) to coloringpages@dulemba.com and I'll post it to my blog! Click here to find more coloring pages.
     We've finished up our book signings for THE 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS IN GEORGIA but its not too late to purchase a copy as a gift for your friends and family! Sterling Children's Books is working on a version for each state and they make GREAT teacher gifts.


10 comments:

Ardilla said...

Today we were backing some of them... thanks a lot!!!

Jeni said...

Cute...cute!! Merry Christmas Elizabeth! ~jeni :)

Anonymous said...

(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`• .·:*¨·••·¨*:· Thanks.·:*¨·••·¨*:· for sharing this fabulous creation with us. Just realized that I didn't thank you for the past couple of super images I snagged....so sorry.You are so sweet and generous to share you talent with us and I am very happy and thankful that you do!!Bless you, your time, hard work and your amazing talent .I wish you many more creative years of inspiration!!Keep,up the fantastic work.hope you have a blessed Day
Happy Hollyday
★*˚°。°*。°*。★*˚°。°*。°˚°★*˚°。°*。°*★*˚°。°*。°*★
˛°_██_*˚°。°/ ♥ \*˚°。°*。°*★*˚°。°*。°*★*˚°。°*。°*★
˛. (´• ̮•)*.。*/♫.♫\*˛.*˛_Π_____*˚°。*。°*❤*˚°。°*。°*★
.°( . • . ) ˛°./• '♫ ' •\.˛*./______/~\*˚°。°*。°*°*❤ ˚°*★
*(...'•'.. ) *˛╬╬╬╬╬˛°.|田田❤|門|╬╬╬╬╬*˚°。°*。°* xx
hugs snowbird

Kreativseite said...

Vielen Dank und frohe Weihnachten.

Moments by Marla said...

What a cute set!!! Thank you so much!!

Teresa said...

Thank you! I also found several more I liked when I went back through your pages--THANK YOU!!!

Coloring Pages said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

Snowbird - what a cool post! Thanks for sharing. :)

Y'all be sure to share your creations in my gallery! I love to see what you do! :) e

txexperiment said...

Thanks for your generousity with these delightful images!

txexperiment said...

Thanks for your generousity with these delightful images!