Coloring Page Tuesdays - Kwanzaa and New Years!

Sign up to receive alerts when a new coloring page is posted each week and/or click here to view more coloring pages!

     I don't know much about Kwanzaa, but wanted to give you something to help celebrate. (Please tell me I got it right!) Here is an article about the significance of the candles: "The HIstory of Kwanzaa." I hope you enjoy!
     We're also celebrating the New Year - 2012! Let's chew on it and make it a good one!
baby
     Click the image to open a .jpg to print and color. Send your colored image (less than 1mb) to coloringpages@dulemba.com and I'll post it to my blog! Click here to find more coloring pages.
     Click the covers to learn about my picture book, Soap, soap, soap and Soap, soap, soap ~ Jabón, jabón, jabón.

4 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Thank you for the cute images.

Moments by Marla said...

Thank you for the sweet New Year's baby!!

txexperiment said...

Thanks, Elizabeth. Darling baby!

Marimer said...

Me encanta el bebé Nuevo Año, ojala venga para tod@s realmente un año 2012 lleno de frescura y amor.
Gracias. Elizabeth.
Estoy utilizando tu bebé book, ya te lo mostraré a ver si te gusta.