Coloring Page Tuesdays - Santa Star

Sign up to receive alerts when a new coloring page is posted each week and/or click here to view more coloring pages!

     Here come the Christmas images! I drew this guy a while ago and have been anxious to share him with you. Hope you like him!
     Want more Hanukkah and Christmas images to color? CLICK HERE!
     Click the image to open a .jpg to print and color. Send your colored image (less than 1mb) to coloringpages@dulemba.com and I'll post it to my blog! Click here to find more coloring pages.



Click the cover to learn about my newest picture book THE 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS IN GEORGIA, just in time for the holidays!



11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great santa, thank you.

Tina said...

Ein toller Weihnachtsmann. vielen Dank dafür.
Liebe Grüße
Tina

Stampindamour said...

This is a really cute Santa! Can't wait to get out my copics! :)

-pamela
FREEVintagedigistamps.com

grandmalee said...

This Santa is fabulous! He is definately one of my all-time favorites of yours! Thanks so much for your generosity!

Sue said...

thank you for the santa.

elvira said...

Great Santa, I'll color it using copics. I'll also print 2 extra copies for my two children to color and bring to Santa at the Mall :) Thanks so much

txexperiment said...

This is so cute. Thanks so much!

Lianne said...

Cute Santa, thankyou.

I made a birthday card the other day for our Children's Librarian with one of your reading fairies on it, she loved it. :)

Coloring Page Kids said...

This is a cute Santa Pic:) I'm trying to find stuff for my four year old to color and this will work great.

Kelley said...

Thank you for Santa. I love that he is holding a star.

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

Yay! I can't wait to see some of your creations - be sure to post them in my gallery! :) e