Illustration Friday: Citrus - 100th IF Post!

Sign up to receive alerts when a new coloring page is posted each week and to view more coloring pages - click here!

     Wow! Today I celebrate my 100th post on Illustration Friday! Don't believe me? Check out the IF Gallery I've put together.
     Ironically, with today's subject, I'm posting what I consider to be one of my first truly successful illustrations. I did this . . . about nine years ago, and it was probably the first piece I ever did that made me think, "hm, I might be able to play with the big dogs!" It was quite an accomplishment for me.
     Help me celebrate my 100th IF post! Download and color my birthday bear:

Thanks for all the great comments y'all! If you color 'em - I'll post 'em! This one is by "kinT."
You guys are so awesome. This second birthday bear is colored by "Cat."
The bears keep coming! This one is by Mark Korbieh - a friend from Spanish class!

And another bear! This one colored by Scott Cuzzo. :)
This is Dora Agius' pretty card creation:

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Elizabeth, the teddy is so cute, I just made a card with him. Hope you like it. Hugs and thanks a million, I just love your creations xxx

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

I'm so glad you enjoyed him Dora - love the card!
:)
e

mmwilken said...

thank you so much for the digits!! They are so very cute and will love using them on cards for OWH. You are so generous!!

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

Glad you enjoy them mm! :)

eba said...

I totally love your drawings, so cute and fun to colour! I've made cards with some of them, and now the birthdaybear. You can see it here: http://eba-et-al.blogspot.com/2011/01/bursdagskort-sukkerstt.html
hugs

Ms. Petersen said...

Thank you so much for this tutorial. I have actually tried, repeatedly, to color this very image because I think it is perfect for OWH cards. But, I'm not an artist, and coloring is very difficult for me. If I have something to follow, like your instructions, I CAN do it. So, thanks again! It was just what I needed.

Geri said...

Hi Elizabeth,
Thank you for the wonderful images you share with us, they are so cute. I used this birthday bear to make this card:
http://handmadebygeriwithlove.blogspot.com/2011/02/birthday-bear.html
I hope you are not disappointed by the result, as I am a beginner yet.
Hugs,
Geru

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

It's sweet as the dickens Geri - thanks for sharing! :) e