Coloring Page Tuesday - Gotta Go!

Sign up to receive alerts when a new coloring page is posted and to view more coloring pages - click here!

     Today is just pure silliness. I did the opening skit for the SCBWI Southern Breeze Springmingle Conference this past weekend and I included a demonstration drawing to accompany a new story I'm working on, "Penny Had to Pee!"
     I had everybody strike a pose to help me figure out the drawing . . . a room full of adults. Like I said, pure silliness.
     So, have fun coloring Penny. Meanwhile . . . I gotta . . . .
     Click the image to open a .jpg to print and color. Send me your colored version (less than 1mb) to coloringpages@dulemba.com and I'll post it to my blog!
     For more coloring pages, go here.


Too funny - I love it when adults get involved! This rendering is by Frank Zieglar II who just bought a new Wacom tablet and was trying it out. Looks great Frank - thanks for playing!

OMG - Look what Annette did with my "Gotta Go!" image! This cracks me UP!


     Learn more about my fun picture book Glitter Girl and the Crazy Cheese - click the cover.

Look what Patty did!


And what Irene made!

No comments: