Coloring Page Tuesday - Tribute Bear

     Time to remember... Tomorrow we remember 9/11. (Click here to learn about the memorial.) It's also National Breast Cancer Awareness Month. I didn't want to give you a simple ribbon - you can get those anywhere. But a bear with a ribbon! Now that's something I can give you to help you honor those we have lost.
     CLICK HERE for more coloring pages. And be sure to share your creations in my gallery so I can put them in my upcoming newsletters! (They don't have to be just cards - share your kids' art too!)
     Sign up to receive alerts when a new coloring page is posted each week and... Please check out my books! Especially...

Learn about proper parenting language and the power of choice in, Ready for Bed! , Ready for the Day!, and Ready to Play! - click the covers!

4 comments:

Charlene Mitchell said...

Thanks so much for continuing to share your sweet images!

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

You are most welcome!! Thanks for leaving a note - it means a lot to me! :)

jennabelle said...

This image is so perfect for me! My youngest grandchild was in a near drowning and suffered severe brain damage. Traumatic Brain Injury ribbon is green. My father collected teddy bears. We lost him to prostate cancer two years ago. Prostate Cancer ribbon is baby blue.I so appreciate an image that be for any cause you wish to make it. The expression of the Teddy is so tender and sweet. Thank you!

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

Jennabelle, Your note means so much to me - thanks so much for sharing! e