Moonbot and Chipotle

If you read my blog, you probably already know that I'm a fan of Moonbot Studios - creators of The Fantastic Flying Books of Mr. Morris Lessmore. Well, I'm also a fan of Chipotle. A friend of mine is their restaurant promoter here in Atlanta, so I've been turned onto their yumminess since day 1. Whenever I have to run an errand that direction in town, I try to plan it around lunch at Chipotle.
     So, I was inclined to love a collaboration between Moonbot and Chipotle anyhow. But who could have guessed something as powerful and beautiful as this!?

(There's also a game you can download at the Chipotle website.)
     Yes, it's heavy handed on the message, but y'know what? After two years of taking personal responsibility to change my diet to fix the things that were wrong with me that the doctors couldn't figure out (turned out I was gluten intolerant), I'm all for some heavy messages about nutrition and how we feed ourselves and our loved ones.
     Back that up with all the research I've been doing about poor environmental practices as I get ready for my novel, A Bird on Water Street, to come out, and we could all use more education on the background behind the things we depend on - the basics like food and water.
     All said, GOOD FOR YOU Moonbot and Chipotle! Keep it coming!
     Read more about the journey for this ad at There's No Getting Around It: The New Chipotle Ad Is Amazing at Gawker.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've got the App. Wish I was more into games than I am.