-->
                   home    art    books    bio    blog    dates    TED    COLOR!    contact    links   mail facebook twitter

27 April 2014

This makes me happy too! Wall mural...

Kaisa Ruth recently emailed me... she used some of my coloring pages to create a mural in her children's bedroom.
As she said: "It started out with the girl fairy sitting on the books, but when my son moved in to his sister's room I decided to look for a boy fairy. So I googled and found the boy who looked like a brother to the girl - your drawing! So I painted him on a pile of books too. Then we decided to have that room as the children's playing room - all the toys there and LOTS of colours etc. So when our third daughter came I asked you if you could draw a flying baby girl fairy. And so you did! And I am so happy with the result! And the kids LOVE it!"
Is this not the cutest thing!? OMG. Thank you for sharing Kaisa Ruth!
Click the image to see it larger in a new window.

1 comments :

Olivia Parks said...

Love this idea! Great wall mural!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...