Winthrop University - And We're Back!

Convocation ceremonies always get me excited about the coming academic year. The speeches are inspirational. Everyone looks amazing in their regalia. The students are eager with wide eyes - their enthusiasm is contagious!
     This year I get to teach an amazing line-up of classes: Figure Drawing, Illustrating Children's Books, and Animation 1! Yes, Animation! I've been working with Toon Boom Harmony to get licenses for my students, and purchasing all sorts of awesome equipment with the Course Hero Grant Funds I received. This year, I set up a VR Lab, beefed up our new Cintiq Lab, opened a Reading Room/Library, and created a Print Lab - all in The Treehouse (our classrooms on the 3rd floor - up in the trees) for our budding illustrators to use! I've got such great students - a hard-working bunch - I'm thrilled to be working with them again. Here's to a great semester!

1 comment:

Jennifer Oberholtzer said...

Congratulations & prayers for an amazing year!