I am a Course Hero Grant Award Winner!

I'm thrilled to announce that I am one of 51 recipients of the first ever Course Hero Grant of $2,000 to go towards Digital Learning innovations in my classrooms. I'm teaching Animation this fall, so I'll be using the funds for software and/or VR equipment to help keep my students on the cutting edge.
Here is the official announcement:
We’re thrilled to see Dr. Elizabeth Dulemba receive a @CourseHero 2022 Teaching Grant for Digital Learning. Congratulations Professor Dulemba, we can’t wait to see your students bring this project to life!
(Click the image below to learn more!)
Here is just a little bit of the equipment I've been able to purchase as a result of these generous funds:
There's a Logitech camera and speaker stand to mount it for Live Streaming, tripods with smart-phone mounts for stop-motion animation, storyboarding books, and pegs for paper animation. The biggie that you can't see are the Toon Boom Harmony licenses I'll be getting for students to familiarize them with the most used program in the industry - huzzah!

3 comments:

Vicky Alvear Shecter said...

WooHoo! That is amazing! Congratulations!

Susan Eaddy said...

Yayyyyy YOU!!!!!! You are an amazing woman.

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

Thank you, both!!! I tell ya - this grant saved me bum this year!!! :)