Coloring Page Tuesday - Snowman

     Sign up to receive alerts when a new coloring page is posted and to view more coloring pages - click here!
     We've made it through the holidays and we're now in that quiet, creative time of year I love so much. It's time to hunker down by a warm fire with a mug of hot chocolate and make stuff! (After you go freeze your nose off building a snowman of course.)
     Click the image to open a .jpg to print and color. Send me your colored version (less than 1mb) to coloringpages@dulemba.com and I'll post it to my blog!
     For more coloring pages, go here.


Learn about my good parenting picture books, Ready for Bed and Ready for the Day - click the covers!

Check out this great card by Carmen!

1 comment:

Jacqui said...

Thanks for the great images, love the winter ones. Snagged the snowman and the ski bear - so cute!! Thanks for sharing. :)