Add CSS here to override existing styles... -->

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Coloring Page Tuesday - Dinosaur

     Sign up to receive alerts when a new coloring page is posted and to view more coloring pages - click here!

     I knew a lot about dinosaurs when I was a kid (don't all kids?), but not so much as an adult. And a lot of what they know about dinosaurs has changed since I was young too. So without a lot of research, I must admit I've invented a brand new dinosaur for this week's coloring page. This is an "Aspotosaurus" for your coloring pleasure. (Get it, get it? An A-SPOT-o-saurus . . . *sigh.* Yeah, you probably do.)
     Click the image to open a .jpg to print and color. Send me your colored version (less than 1mb) to and I'll post it to my blog!
     For more coloring pages, go here.

     Learn about my bilingual picture book Paco and the Giant Chile Plant ~ Paco y la planta de chile gigante - click the cover.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...