Coloring Page Tuesday! - Reading Cat...

Sign up to receive alerts when a new coloring page is posted and to view more coloring pages - click here!

     If you have a cat like mine, then this week's coloring page needs no explanation.
     If you are currently feline free, maybe you don't know that cats typically want to be wherever they see you directing your attention. Therefore, if you are reading, they should (of course) be in the middle of the page...
     Click the image to open a .jpg to print and color. Send me your colored version (less than 1mb) to coloringpages@dulemba.com and I'll post it to my blog! Click here to find more coloring pages.

As today's Random Act of Publicity, I want to remind you of Jennifer Jabaley's new novel LIPSTICK APOLOGY - now available. Remember my interview with Jennifer Jabaley a few weeks ago? Check it out!

No comments: