Coloring Page Tuesday! - Lucky Duck

Sign up to receive alerts when a new coloring page is posted each week and to view more coloring pages - click here!

     Hooboy it's hot here. They don't call it Hotlanta for nuthin'! How about where you live? Do you have access to water? Submerge thyself! (And then go in and cool off while you watch the Tour de France.)
     Click the image to open a .jpg to print and color. Send your colored image (less than 1mb) to coloringpages@dulemba.com and I'll post it to my blog! Click here to find more coloring pages.


     Click the iPhone to learn about my app - Lula's Brew - also available for the iPad!


Please follow my copyright policy when you use my images! And share your creation on the Coloring Page Tuesday facebook page!








Check out what Deebi created for her classroom:




And Belinda had her students create workbooks using my duck as the cover. Aren't they cute?

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this duck! The face is so comical and made me smile! Thank you!!

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

Glad you like him!
:)

Anonymous said...

very nice! Do you take sketch (lineart) requests?

Tom

Shelly said...

He's adorable!!! Thanks so much.

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

THanks Shelly!

Anonymous - I'm happy to take requests and add them to the "Q" although I must admit I prefer to know who is doing the requesting!
:)
e

Anonymous said...

well, my name is Tom and I found your blog quite by chance. ;)

My request is a sketch of a cartoon crocodile. :-)

Tom

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

Tom, I LOVE crocodiles! They're fun to draw. I will add your request to my list. I'll try to let you know when it will go live, although the best way for you to follow would be to subscribe to my Coloring Page Tuesday Alerts at http://dulemba.com/index_ColoringPages.html or my blog RSS feed.
:)
e

Anonymous said...

Sure! I've already bookmarked you Coloring Page... :)

Tom

Deebi27 said...

This duck is perfect for sign about having water day fun at school! Perfect!

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

Yay! :)