Add CSS here to override existing styles... -->

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Hands, hands, hands


I know AT&T created their new ads hoping they will go viral - and so they must. Because they really are beautiful and creative. All were created using hands and a little paint... Go to The Creative AT&T Advertisements at Funzug.com to see them all.
     I'm wondering if this is the same artist I featured way back in 2007, Hand Painting - How Cool is That! - Guido Daniele. Or if Guido just started a movement. Hm!
     Thanks to Kevan Atteberry for the 'hands' up!

5 comments:

Stine said...

Lovely and really creative!!! Thnks for sharing :) I have to show some of that stuff on my blog as well ;)

Vicky Alvear Shecter said...

Wow, that IS amazing. They just kept getting better and better.

Elizabeth O. Dulemba said...

Yup! Groovy stuff!
:)
e

agyw said...

It is Guido (I watched his video-- surreal listening to Italian being translated into Japanese, lol!) In the top video, it very briefly showed this image. Thanks for turning me onto this, wonderful stuff!

Elizabeth O. Dulemba said...

:)
e

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...