THE 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS IN GEORGIA - NEW!!!!



TA-DA!!! Today is the official release date of my latest book, THE 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS IN GEORGIA, written by Susan R. Spain, illustrated by Yours Truly, Sterling Children's Books! I had quite the adventures researching and rediscovering what a great state I have the good fortune of inhabiting - you can READ ABOUT THEM HERE. (Click the cover to learn more and download lots of free stuff from my 12 DAYS ACTIVITY PAGE!)
     Want to help us celebrate?
     Go to my 12 DAYS ACTIVITY PAGE and scroll down to the peach. Below it is the banner you can share and below that the html code to plug into your blog or website (just copy the code and pop it into your post)!
     Send me the link to your shout-out at elizabeth at dulemba dot com (or use my contact form) and not only will I add your link to TODAY'S big blog announcement (over 4,000 people will see it), your name will also go into a drawing for a free copy of THE 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS IN GEORGIA!
     And stick around all week as I'll give away a book each day. Just leave a comment on my blog this Monday through Friday, and you'll be entered in the drawing for that day!

Here's Today's Coloring Page!!
     We grow pumpkins in Georgia! Oh yes we do! So I've picked a passel of 'em for you to color this week. After all, Halloween is just around the corner and we'll soon see a lot of these big orange orbs about!
     Click the image to open a .jpg to print and color. Send your colored image (less than 1mb) to coloringpages@dulemba.com and I'll post it to my blog! Click here to find more Halloween-themed coloring pages.

     So, check out THE 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS IN GEORGIA and join Ray in celebrating my great state!


THE 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS IN GEORGIA is being talked about at...
Flip-Flop Creations by Jennifer Tidwell
Fabulous Illustrator by Mary Reaves Uhles
My Heart Belongs 2 Books by Abi Buening
Susan R. Spain (the author!)
May Bennett's On Top of the Children's Lit World
Scrappily Ever After by Melanie Holzwarth
Just Coffee Please... by Jennifer Scull
Martha Bennett Stiles
Finders & Keepers by Cathy C. Hall
Laurie J. Edwards ~ Author, Artist, Dreamer
Dori Reads by Doraine Bennett
Do Thing Different by Kristin Tubb
Write From the South & Visualeyes by Gail Handler
Your blog here!

CLICK HERE to read about my visit to Tybee Island. (No really, this was research!)


Please follow my copyright policy when you use my images! And share your creation on the Coloring Page Tuesday facebook page!

Look what Anmarie's 2-year-old son, Eric, created! He supposedly had a blast and I just love it. Thanks so much for sharing!

17 comments:

Vicky Alvear Shecter said...

So exciting! It's a wonderful, beautiful book!

apple blossom said...

got her posted for everyone's eyes today.

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

I've added your link to the list Apple Blossom - thanks! :) e

Jami said...

Congrats on the new book - what a fantastic idea! This would make a wonderful gift for my nephews that live in GA!!

Jeni said...

WooHoo! Oh Happy Day! :)

Jeni said...

Oh, I forgot. Thanks for the Punkins'! :) ~jeni

Melanie Holzwarth said...

Oh this is exciting news! I thought the pumpkin coloring page (which is awesome, btw) was just for fall! I've added your banner to my sidebar at Scrappily Ever After.

Carmen said...

Thank you for the free digital! It's really cute!!

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

I'm so glad you like it! Of course, what's not to love about a passel o' pumpkins? :)

Deebi27 said...

Awesome, pumpkins!!! I can't wait to get this book and Soap! Great work girl!!!

Judy said...

Thanks for the very timely pumpkins.

AGJ said...

Thank you so much for the nice pumkins, i love them

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

Thanks so much guys!!! LOVE hearing from you! And, of course, you are entered in the drawing for today. Keep leaving comments to be entered every day! :) e

SleepingBeautie said...

Thanks for posting Eric's picture! I am so proud!!! You are a wonderful artist! I am so excited to have found your blog and learn about your wonderful books! Thank you!
~ Anmarie

Aunite Heather said...

What a festive coloring page! And Eric's artwork is the finishing touch for those cute pumpkins!

Turtle In The Sand said...

Just found your blog from Flip Flop Creations Blog. Fabulous art work and may I say Eric does your images proud! Great graphics and love the book themes. Looking forward to future postings. Congratulations on your books!

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

Why thank you Linda C! :) e