Coloring Page Tuesday - Pumpkin and Crow

Sign up to receive alerts when a new coloring page is posted each week and/or click here to view more coloring pages!

     Happy Halloween!
     Halloween is Sunday - trick-or-treat! I hope you have a goulish treat of a holiday with lots of fun costumes and candy!
     Click the image to open a .jpg to print and color. Send your colored image (less than 1mb) to coloringpages@dulemba.com and I'll post it to my blog! Click here to find more coloring pages.

LULA'S BREW! 'Tis the season for all things witchie! LULA'S BREW, my picture book app, has been downloaded over 9,000 times! Check it out for yourself through iTunes (search: Lula)!


Please follow my copyright policy when you use my images! And share your creation on the Coloring Page Tuesday facebook page!

4 comments:

Judy said...

Thanks for the pumpkin and crow digi!

Hazeyj said...

Thanks for sharing this with us!

NikkiM said...

My 2 yr old wants to be Lula for Halloween :) I am throwing a stethoscope on her for her to be a witch - doctor :)

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

OMG Nikki - if she is Lula will you PLEASE email me a photo to share on my blog? (OKay, if not to share - then just for me!) !!!! OMG!!! That's better than somebody wanting to make a tattoo from my art! :) e