Coloring Page Tuesday - Early Bird!

Sign up to receive alerts when a new coloring page is posted each week and/or click here to view more coloring pages!

     The early bird gets the book! I'm not sure how this little guy came to me, but he makes me smile. I hope he makes you smile too!
     Click here to view the entire Coloring Page Tuesday collection.
     Click the image to open a .jpg to print and color. Send your colored image (less than 1mb) to coloringpages@dulemba.com and I'll post it to my blog!

     Click the covers to learn about my picture book, Soap, soap, soap and Soap, soap, soap ~ Jabón, jabón, jabón.


6 comments:

Tina said...

Vielen Dank für das tolle Freebie. Es gefällt mir sehr gut.
Liebe Grüße
Tina

weva said...

Thank you!!

Moments by Marla said...

Thank you for this week's freebie!

Sarah said...

cute, thank you

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

You're welcome guys! Sometimes I draw things that make me wonder 'where'd that come from!?' I gotta run with 'em! :)

snowdraak said...

Love it!
Alison