Coloring Page Tuesday! - Duckie Reads

Sign up to receive alerts when a new coloring page is posted each week and/or click here to view more coloring pages!

     Duckie reads because reading is duckie!
     Click here to view the entire Coloring Page Tuesday collection.
     Click the image to open a .jpg to print and color. Send your colored image (less than 1mb) to coloringpages@dulemba.com and I'll post it to my blog!


     Click the covers to learn about my picture book, Soap, soap, soap and Soap, soap, soap ~ Jabón, jabón, jabón - and check out my rubber duckie!




6 comments:

Moments by Marla said...

Love the ducks! Thank you so much.

Esther said...

Thanks so much for this cute little duck!

Judy said...

Darling duck image. Thank you for sharing your talent.

Unknown said...

thanks a lot...cute duck

Nannieflash said...

Thank you for the fabulous freebie. with hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Kelley said...

Thank you for the duck. I love that he is reading.