Coloring Page Tuesday - Bernie on a tractor!

Sign up to receive alerts when a new coloring page is posted each week and/or click here to view more coloring pages!

     Bernie's down on the farm this week. Jennifer G. asked for a tractor coloring page last week for "Grandpa on Father's Day" and I couldn't believe I didn't have one. Especially considering I have my Bernie driving a tractor on the cover of my latest book, THE 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS IN GEORGIA. So, to fix the matter, I have turned the image into a coloring page.
     Jennifer - I hope you'll send in Andrew's creation once he's done coloring! I have two places to share: my Coloring Page Tuesday facebook gallery, and (NEW!) now on flickr too! It's where I find the creations I feature each week in my Coloring Page Tuesday Alerts (click here to subscribe).
     Click here to view the entire Coloring Page Tuesday collection.
     Click the image to open a .jpg to print and color. Send your colored image (less than 1mb) to coloringpages@dulemba.com and I'll post it to my blog!

Click the cover to learn about my newest picture book THE 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS IN GEORGIA!






8 comments:

grandmalee said...

Thanks, Elizabeth! WHat a wonderful image to remind all of us that summer is near!

hoptownracer1 said...

Oh, that is so adorable! Thank you! Will make awesome cards or scrapbook pages!!! Thanks again!

Vicky Alvear Shecter said...

Beeerrrnnnnniiieeeee! (Shouted out like Stanley Kawoski screams, "Steeeellla!) :-)

Cosmictadpole said...

Aww, this is so cute! Thank you very much for sharing :)

Judy said...

Thanks for sharing this digi image. Much appreciated.

Tina said...

vielen dank für das tolle freebie. Es ist so klasse.
LG Tina

Betty said...

This dog loving farm girl is in heaven :)

Thanks!!!

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

I had a funny feeling this one would work especially well for some of you! :)