Coloring Page Tuesday - Fishie!

Sign up to receive alerts when a new coloring page is posted each week and/or click here to view more coloring pages!

     It's starting to warm up out there (in the northern hemisphere anyhow). And all our little ones will soon be turning into fishies - diving into pools, running through sprinklers. Do you have some little fishies in your family?
     Click here to view the entire Coloring Page Tuesday collection.
     Click the image to open a .jpg to print and color. Send your colored image (less than 1mb) to coloringpages@dulemba.com and I'll post it to my blog!
     Learn more about my fun picture book Glitter Girl and the Crazy Cheese - click the cover.




6 comments:

Moments by Marla said...

Thank you for this cute fish.

Cathy -Mercieschild said...

I love your digi's , I absolutely look forward to them and so do my grandbabies, greatgrandbabies, thank you bunches and bunches and bunches
Blessings,
Cathy

grandmalee said...

Thanks again for offering these fabulous images! This is definately a winner for all of my grandkids! I'm sure I'll even have to color a few for some deserving soldier cards through Operation Write Home. Thanks!

Judy said...

Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us. Much appreciated.

Liliana Lucki said...

Hermosas imágenes.

Bravo por tanto y buen trabajo.

Te saludo desde Argentina.

Kelley said...

I've been wanting a fish! Thank you.