Add CSS here to override existing styles... -->

Saturday, May 07, 2011

The UP House - in Real Life

"How Hard Can It Be?" to make a house fly with balloons? Apparently, it Can be done...

Thanks to SwissMiss for the link.


Joanna McDonald said...

How incredible is that!! The house
weighing 16 tons! My question
would be - why? Why would they
want to accomplish that?

Deebi27 said...

Very cool! I will show this to my Pre-K class tomorrow and see what they think. I think of it as the reverse of The Wizard of Oz! Don't you? Just think of the possibilities...of home relocation!?!

Elizabeth O. Dulemba said...

Indeed - it is like the opposite of Oz! And I'm sure realtors would love the option "great house, bad location" - just float 'em around until it's right! :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...