Coloring Page Tuesday - Bee a Reader!

Sign up to receive alerts when a new coloring page is posted each week and/or click here to view more coloring pages!

     The weather is warming up here, and summer is starting to spread its spell. But as you swim and play, bee sure to read!
     And let me hear from you!! If you use my coloring pages - please leave a comment ON MY BLOG! It's nice to know you're out there and enjoying my work!

Click here to view the entire Coloring Page Tuesday collection.
     Click the image to open a .jpg to print and color. Send your colored image (less than 1mb) to coloringpages@dulemba.com and I'll post it to my blog! Click here to find more coloring pages.


Click the covers to learn about my two bilingual titles, SOAP, SOAP, SOAP ~ JABON, JABON, JABON and PACO AND THE GIANT CHILE PLANT ~ PACO Y LA PLANTA DE CHILE GIGANTE!

No comments: