Add CSS here to override existing styles... -->

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Coloring Page Tuesdays - Congratulations Graduates!

Sign up to receive alerts when a new coloring page is posted each week and/or click here to view more coloring pages!

     Several of my friends have young graduates this year - how about you? Are you celebrating a graduation in your home?
     Y'all always get so quiet in the summer months. If you use my coloring pages - please let me know you enjoy them! Leave a comment ON MY BLOG! And add your creations to my gallery - I'm getting low on works to feature!

Click here to view the entire Coloring Page Tuesday collection.
     Click the image to open a .jpg to print and color. Send your colored image (less than 1mb) to and I'll post it to my blog! Click here to find more coloring pages.

Learn about proper parenting language and the power of choice in, Ready for Bed! , Ready for the Day!, and Ready to Play! - click the covers!


Borqna said...

Oh, great! This is very appropriate for my nephew!
Thank you, Elizabeth!

Nenny said...

Gorgeous new image Elizabeth :)

Thank you so much for featuring my card of your book fairy. I got such a kick when I received your message saying your were going to and then to see the newsletter! A real treat for me. I'm so glad you liked my creation, because I loved yours! :) Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog. Big hugs to you, Wendy (Nenny) x

Katya said...

"BEARY" cute! my daughter is graduating from preschool and her medal has a bear too. thanks for sharing.

Marimer said...

Gracias. Elizabeth, es una imagen que ahora con las graduaciones seguro voy a utilizar.

Moments by Marla said...

Thank you so much for this adorable graduate!!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...