Brain Burps About Books 100th Episode!!


Katie Davis' brilliant podcast all about Kids Lit, Brain Burps About Books, turns 100 today! (Well, it's 100th episode aired today.)
    To celebrate, Katie interviewed all three current and past National Ambassadors for Young People's Literature - Jon Scieszka, Katherine Paterson, and Walter Dean Myers.
    And let me tell you - it is a GREAT episode! It is thorough, enlightening and inspiring. So settle in with a favorite activity to keep your hands busy and go HAVE A LISTEN.
     Here's the cow coloring page I created for Katie when I was a guest on her show (click to get to the big image on Katie's site to print out and color).
     Oh! And CONGRATULATIONS Katie!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this available as a full size coloring page too?

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

It is - I need to fix the link. Although I think you can get to it through my "Other Fun Stuff" in the main coloring page tuesday collection page. :)

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

Okay - it takes a few more clicks because you have to access the image through Katie's website - but it works now. :)