Add CSS here to override existing styles... -->

Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Coloring Page Tuesday - Piece of Cake!

Sign up to receive alerts when a new coloring page is posted each week and/or click here to view more coloring pages!

     Somebody (hint, hint) has a birthday this week! To celebrate - I give you cake! (Since I can't eat it on my current diet, I'll have to draw it instead!) Num, num, num.
     I hope you'll join the party and sing! (No food fights...)

Click here to view the entire Coloring Page Tuesday collection.
     Click the image to open a .jpg to print and color. Send your colored image (less than 1mb) to and I'll post it to my blog! Click here to find more coloring pages.

     Learn more about my fun picture book Glitter Girl and the Crazy Cheese - click the cover.


SEO said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Holly Young said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ELIZABETH!!!! Hope you have many more, all happier than the last! Thanks for the freebie!

Alyna said...

happy birthday Elizabeth :)

hope u have a very happy one.
totally love ur coloring pages.
and specially these cakes and deserts ones :).
thank a lot for offering one coloring page every week :).

Elizabeth O. Dulemba said...

Thank you Holly and Alyna!!! :) e


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...