Coloring Page Tuesday - Piece of Cake!

Sign up to receive alerts when a new coloring page is posted each week and/or click here to view more coloring pages!

     Somebody (hint, hint) has a birthday this week! To celebrate - I give you cake! (Since I can't eat it on my current diet, I'll have to draw it instead!) Num, num, num.
     I hope you'll join the party and sing! (No food fights...)

Click here to view the entire Coloring Page Tuesday collection.
     Click the image to open a .jpg to print and color. Send your colored image (less than 1mb) to coloringpages@dulemba.com and I'll post it to my blog! Click here to find more coloring pages.

     Learn more about my fun picture book Glitter Girl and the Crazy Cheese - click the cover.


4 comments:

Julian Levi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Holly Young said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ELIZABETH!!!! Hope you have many more, all happier than the last! Thanks for the freebie!

Alyna said...

happy birthday Elizabeth :)

hope u have a very happy one.
totally love ur coloring pages.
and specially these cakes and deserts ones :).
thank a lot for offering one coloring page every week :).
hugs
Alyna

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

Thank you Holly and Alyna!!! :) e