BIG NEWS! LULA'S BREW now in PRINT!


LULA'S BREW will be available in early October, but you can pre-order your dedicated/signed copy NOW. Just call my local independent bookseller, Little Shop of Stories, at (404) 373-6300 ($17.99 + shipping/handling), and let them know to whom you'd like your book dedicated. I'll sign it and get it in the mail to you as soon as it arrives!
     Call for help! If you've been following my career, you know this book has been a long time coming. LULA'S BREW was one of the first children's picture book APPs available for the iPhone and later the iPad, and she did very well - over 10,000 downloads. As a result, I did a lot of speaking engagements on creating apps (and some very high-tech school visits). But for all those fans who wanted Lula in hardcover, I didn't have an answer... until now!
     LULA'S BREW has been picked up by Xist Publishing. They've been in the press lately for doing something nobody else is - turning apps and ebooks into printed books. But they're also a newer publishing house, so, I'm asking for your help to spread the word. If you enjoy my coloring pages - now's your chance to say a big 'ol thank you!
     Do you have a blog? Are you on facebook or twitter? Please CLICK HERE to grab sidebar widgets, banners, book cover images, etc. to share in your online community! If you're not active online, I also have a press release you can share with your local media, booksellers, libraries and schools.
     And of course, I have free Lula coloring pages as well as a word find puzzle, computer wallpaper, (CLICK HERE), and this great performance of the Stray Cats singing "Be-Bop-A-Lula" LIVE. If this doesn't get you fired up about my new book, I don't know what will!
     Thank you in advance for the love!

1 comment:

Julie Hedlund said...

Elizabeth, I'd love to have you guest post on the blog talking about this process. I think the idea of going from electronic to print is fascinating! We could schedule it for early October so there would still be plenty of time for purchases before Halloween. What do you think?