-->
home art books bio blog dates TED COLOR! contact    mail facebook behance twitter

Monday, September 10, 2012

Most Loved Children's Book (infographic)

Did you ever see this? With permissions from the creator, Francesca Greggs of lemonwood design, (and first posted at The Digital Reader), I give you The Most Loved Children's Books for March Into Literacy Month. (Which, as you can guess, was back in March.) It's a great quick history of children's books. (Click the image to see it larger in a new window.)

1 comments :

Erika said...

Dear Elizabeth,

I hope this message finds you well! My name is Erika Phyall, and I'm the Community Relations Manager for the USC Rossier School of Education.

I stumbled across the post and I understand that one of our infographics was previously used, Most Loved Children's Book in your blog post. Your site is such a great resource for individuals in the education community, and I am excited to see that our graphic is a good fit for your blog!

One question that I have: I was hoping that the infographic could be linked to where it was originally created at .

Thanks so much for your consideration and time!

Erika Phyall
Community Relations Manager | USC Rossier Online
erika.phyall@usc.edu | 213-234-2620
Twitter | @USCTeacher

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...