Coloring Page Tuesday - Knight!

Sign up to receive alerts when a new coloring page is posted each week and/or click here to view more coloring pages!
     A knight in search of his true love...
     This image is for Karen whose son's elementary school uses a knight as their mascot and they want to encourage reading!
     For Back To School images CLICK HERE.
     Click the image to open a .jpg to print and color. Post it to a blog, then share it in my GALLERY!
     Click here to view the entire Coloring Page Tuesday collection.


Learn about proper parenting language and the power of choice in, Ready for Bed! , Ready for the Day!, and Ready to Play! - click the covers!

6 comments:

Ardilla said...

Thanks for sharing :)

Suvenkorento said...

Thank you! I love the story book of the knight xD

Charlene Mitchell said...

What a coincidence . . . I'm looking for my knight in shining armour! Thanks so much for the freebie!

Borqna said...

Thanks so much for the freebie!
This reminds me of my son. He often asks me -
- How will I find my wife? How will I know that she is exactly SHE?
- When You meet her - you alone will understand!
I really. really love your images!
Wish you much happiness, health and good luck.

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

Charlene! :)

And Borqna - How cute is THAT!? Awwww! :)

txexperiment said...

So cute. My granddaughter will love it! Thanks for sharing.